Friday 2 August 2013

July Recap

Hello All!! So I thought that I would put up a Recap Post. This post will recap all the books I have read (regardless of my reviewing it here on the blog).

I tried reading a lot of books this past month. But could only finish 4 Novels. I also read 4 Graphic novels. Here's the list:

  1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - Reviewed
  2. Fables Vol. 2 - Bill Willingham
  3. Fables Vol. 3 - Bill Willingham
  4. Fables Vol. 4 - Bill Willingham
  5. Fables Vol. 5 - Bill Willingham
  6. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - Reviewed
  7. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Reviewed
  8. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder - I really enjoyed this book. The review for this book will be put up probably over the weekend.
So this was it for the July Recap. Coming to the books I plan on reading in August, I've lined up a few books I would like to tackle the following. This is the number of books I would like to read this month but it depends on how busy work keeps me. It could also be that I might not read any of these books at all as I read a book if the fancy strikes me.
  1. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine l'Engle
  2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (if I receive the book in time. I just placed the order for it)
  3. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
  4. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
So that is it for the August Reading. I know that there are a few holidays coming up (Eid and Independance day) but I am planning a trip on those weekends so I might not be able to read too many books.

No comments:

Post a Comment