Thursday 8 May 2014

Bout of Books: 10.0

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

You might ask me why I am taking part in a read - a - thon after i failed miserable in the 24 hour read - a - thon. The reason is exactly that. I want to try harder on this one. And as the blurb above says, it lasts a whole week. So I actually have a chance in this read - a - thon. I am not sure about taking part in the challenges but I do plan on updating my twitter (@ChetanaHolla) and my Instagram as possible. I do have a busy week ahead too as I am taking part in a training but I will push forward. 

I am not very sure what I am going to read but I did recently get my hands on a few Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys books so maybe I will read a couple of them as they are small. And I will try and finish up a series.

So my goals are - 
  1. Read at least 4 books. 
  2. Complete one series of which I have only one more book to read - The Poison Study series, Newsflesh trilogy or the Parasol Protectorate
  3. Keep updating my Twitter daily (I am really bad at this but I will try really hard giving you updates)

For all those taking part in the Bout of books, All the Best!!
Bout of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment