Wednesday 25 June 2014

WWW Wednesdays : June 25th

This is a weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading and I thought it was a great Idea. So WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly event where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.... And here goes

Q1) What are you Currently reading?
A1) I am currently reading 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz.The last time I wrote this post I was reading another of Koontz's books. I am liking 77 Shadow Street more than I did Darkest Evening of the Year. Though this book is not as great as the one's I've read previously I still like it. It somehow has a bit of The Shining feel to it, mostly because it has got to do with an old building and its previous tenants.

Q2) What did you recently finish reading?
A2) I recently finished reading Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson. I had watched this movie when it first came out and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was the same with the book. I cried at the end.It is a good children's book.

Q3) What will be your next read?
A3) I had begun reading Lips Touch by Laini Taylor but was side tracked by other books. I just was not able to read a book to its end a few days back. 77 Shadow street has brought me out of that mini slump. So I am thinking of reading another Koontz book (maybe Strangers) or a Stephen King book (probably The Stand).

What are you planning to read next? Happy Reading!!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to read Bridge to Terabithia too because I have seen the movie ages ago and though I don't remember much of it I remember really liking it! Thanks for reminding me! :)

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2014/06/25/www-wednesday-25-6-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've read or seen the film version of Terabithia. It's a title that always pops up, but not one I've read. My weekly reads are here http://alenaslife.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/w-w-w-wednesday-16/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't kept up on Dean Koontz for a few years, but he seems to come out with five books a year, almost. So I'm way behind. Terabithia was a great movie, and it's a book I still need to get around to.

    Here's my list: http://inabookshelf.blogspot.com/2014/06/www-wednesdays-june-25-2014.html

    ReplyDelete