Wednesday 11 June 2014

WWW Wednesdays...

I stumbled across this weekly book meme hosted by Should Be Reading and I thought it was a great Idea. So WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly event where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.... And here goes

Q1) What are you currently reading?
A1) I started reading Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor and I am LOVING it!! I am about 200 pages in and the story has just sucked me in.

Q2) What did you recently finish reading?
A2) I recently finished reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. As you can surmise from my previous answer I just could not wait to get my hands on the next book. I am so glad this is a series that is complete. I have always heard great things about this book but I was apprehensive about picking t up. One of the reasons was because this was an unfinished series. And now there isn't anything holding me back :)

Q3) What do you think You will read next?
A3) I will probably read the last installment in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy - Dreams of Gods and Monsters. You might ask why I say "probably" and not "definitely", but I think the last books in a series are my kryptonite. I usually have to force myself to pick them up. This way the world and the story still exists for me. I just recently completed the Poison Study series after having read the first 2 books close to 7 months ago.. Even though I had all the books. And I have the last book in the Feed trilogy by Mira Grant. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that my stupid habit doesn't surface this time around and I get to read the 3rd installment - Dreams of Gods and Monsters.

What about all of you . What are your reading plans for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment