Sunday 10 August 2014

BOUT OF BOOKS : 11.0

BOUT OF BOOKS IS BACK!!! For those of you who do not know what it is here is a bit of information.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
Bout of Books
 
I had a good time a few months ago while taking part in the Bout of Books Read-a-thon. I went back to my childhood books and read quite a bit of Hardy Boys. It was great fun. And I also got to interact with quite a few book-lovers.

This Bout of Books kind of snuck up on me because I only just found out about it. So I am unsure about my TBR for the duration of the Read-a-thon. But There are quite a few books I want to read so I'll list a few -
  1. Good Omens - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
  2. Coraline - Neil Gaiman
  3. Stardust - Neil Gaiman
  4. Blackout - Mira Grant
  5. Timeless - Gail Carriger
  6. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
This TBR might change. I might not be able to read all the books listed either, but I am going to have fun trying. Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment