Wednesday 19 August 2015

WWW WEDNESDAYS : 19th Aug


This is a weekly book meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words and I thought it was a great Idea. So WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly event where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next.... And here goes

Q1) What are you Currently reading?
A1) I am currently participating in the Bout of Books 14.0. And I am reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy for this read-a-thon. 

Q2) What did you recently finish reading?
A2) I just finished reading Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King. I am not sure what I think about the book. This was not the story I am used to from King. It lacked that creepy horror element that he usually puts in his books, but it was a good crime thriller. So points to King for doing something with this book that he doesn't normally do.

Q3) What will be your next read?
A3) I am completely clueless as to what I will read next. I might just pick up The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, part 2 of the Hitchhiker's Guide or I might pick something up that catches my fancy at that time. I am someone who doesn't plan her reading, partly because I fail so brilliantly at following them.

What are you planning to read next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment